When President Barrow announced he will be going on his constitutionally mandated “Meet The People Tour” with his "own robes", I knew we are in deeper trouble than initially thought.
His "own robes", he means his own crowd of idle revellers. Barrow did not read his job description.
The former president of the University of The Gambia Students' Union, Fatou Jeng has been named among the 25 Emerging African Young Persons of the Year by the Young Entrepreneurs International Summit ((YEIS)
YEIS' annual list highlights young African leaders from various industry and sectors, who have in the past year
A Germany-based Gambian, Bubacarr Komma has put The Gambia up for sale on eBay, an American auction site.
He wrote on Facebook: "Finally, this might be a better solution for all of us. I have put our country on sale. Potential buyers can visit eBay."
He went further to
The Minister of Tourism and Culture, Hamat Bah's son, Birom has bagged a Spanish wife.
The pair, who met in The Gambia, tied the knot on Monday after a whirlwind romance.
The announcement of their engagement last month gathered a lot of reactions on Birom's Facebook page.
She underwent cosmetic surgery in Turkey to transform her body.
Zenab Fatty is right now one of the most talked-about girls on Instagram, where she regularly flaunts her new figure.
In one of her photos, the Gambian-Egyptian wore a one-piece swimsuit that showed her surgically enhanced boobs and
Famous journalist Fatou Camara was recently in Mecca to perform minor Muslim pilgrimage known as Umrah.
Fatou on Friday took to Facebook and Instagram to share photos of herself in front of the Kaaba, the most sacred monument of Islam.
She also visited Masjid al-Haram, the largest mosque in
Nyima Jobarteh has made The Gambia proud after being awarded the best student in HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering at the Accra Technical University in Ghana.
She was among dozens of students who graduated on Friday at a colourful ceremony held at the university's ceremonial grounds.
One of her friends, Kodou Gaye
- Attack makes history, breaks QCity attendance record
- ECOMIG soldiers accused of impregnating girls in Bwiam
- Barrow plans to donate bottled water to Operation 3 Years Jotna
- Gambian film industry: New movie to be premiered on Saturday!
- After 5 months of public absence, Sarjoe reappears in Jimara
- Come on, Taf! Dalaba Estate houses are outrageously expensive
- Jizzle is now a multimillionaire after stadium concert
- Why are dialysis patients dying at the EFSTH?
- OPINION: Gambians should not vote for Darboe and Barrow in 2021
- Banjul girl: I'll never forgive my brother
Page 1 of 344