From attending Gambia High School, to winning a scholarship to study abroad, Hon. Ousainou Darboe has numerous pieces of his past that you’ve not heard about.
Here are ten things you probably didn’t know about the leader of the United Democratic Party (UDP).
He was born in Bansang, Lower River
A ‘hypnotist thief’ has been arrested by the Police after a university student claimed she was put in a trance and robbed of her money, mobile phones, and other belongings.
In a lengthy Facebook post, the student revealed she got into a conversation with hypnotist in Brusubi when she was
As the crime rates escalate to unprecedented levels, so is the Gambia Police Force stepping up its game to salvage the nation from the claws of the undesirable elements in the society.
The GSM providers are playing a crucial role in this crusade as the Police can now rely on
• Unbeatable!! Open payment plan Promo!! Pay on your own terms!!No down payment at Katchumeh Garden Estate!!!
• 30 x 30m Executive plots = D250, 000 (D4, 175 for 60 months)
• 30 x 20m Premium plots =D220, 000(D3, 675 for 60 months)
• Stamp duties, Capital gains Tax
Her husband, President Adama Barrow is yet to confirm or deny whether she's pregnant.
However, the proof appeared to be in the pudding last week when Sarjoe Mballow was photographed with what appears to be a baby bump.
The second wife of the president was among the dignitaries that attended
Amie Bojang Sissoho has been widely mocked on social media after an excruciating interview that saw her failing to sufficiently answer questions about President Barrow’s decision to sack Mai Fatty.
The State House press director was being interviewed by BBC’s Esau Williams and on several times struggled to explain why
President Adama Barrow abruptly fired Interior Minister Mai Ahmad Fatty last week, in a move that has left more questions than answers.
Mai was among the political leaders who formed the opposition coalition that ended former President Jammeh’s 22-year-old rule. He is the first minister to be sacked by Barrow.
- Wally Seck set for string of headline shows in The Gambia
- Jali Madi to headline benefit concert for EFSTH
- Meet the young leaders of Occupied Westfield
- Fatou Camara and UDP supporters’ war of words escalates
- Young Gambian judo wrestlers win six medals in Senegal
- UTG’s Dr. Sidat Yaffa set to form new political party
- Simang Kola! Using tobacco to tighten vagina becomes a rising trend among Gambian women
- Barrow’s ex-wife shows him what he’s missing
- This is what a British woman thinks of APRC’s Buffer Zone rally
- Own a plot of land with less thanD4, 500 monthly!
Page 1 of 242