Upcoming Gambian boxer, Tijan Kebbeh has declared his readiness ahead of his fight against Bosnia's Branislav Dosenovic in Germany on Saturday, 19th October.
The 35-year-old, who is poised to become an international star, said: "It's going to be a big fight, but I am sure I will win."
Maternity wards in Gambian hospitals and health centres have become death-traps for pregnant women, who have no options available to them.
The most recent woman to die at the Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH) in Banjul was Fatou Bayo. A former student of Armitage Senior Secondary School, she
The final message written by Sise Jaha Sawaneh a few days before her death appealed for an end to communal and caste conflicts in the Upper River Region.
The outspoken journalist and peace activist, who was in the Upper River Region to help promote dialogue for peace and reconciliation,
The ribbon was cut; hip, hip, hip, Hooray! The people of Dakar ecstatically celebrated the arrival of KFC to their shores which will eventually send them to their early grave.
Senegalese chicken giant, Sedima Group, under the leadership of Babacar Ngom, completed a protracted franchise agreement with the American
It has finally happened. The #IAmToufah movement is dead and buried.
The movement, which was established by Toufah Jallow, a former Miss July 22 winner who accused ex-President Yahya Jammeh of rape, is no more.
Now the question on everyone's lip is: what went wrong?
Rumours are circulating at the Police Headquarters in Banjul that the State House is interfering in a criminal probe involving Mahdi Tajudinn and Ossama Mahmoud.
The two businessmen were arrested after the Drug Law Enforcement Agency, The Gambia (DLEAG) discovered 48 blocks of cocaine hidden in a sugar container allegedly
The councillor for Bundung Six Junction, Sulayman Jammeh (APRC) has started installing street lights in public areas in his ward.
He told What's On-Gambia: "I've now installed lights at the cemetery, police station and car park. More areas will benefit from my project."
Sulaymen is unquestionably one of the
- Melville Roberts marries Latri Kunda girl, Fatou Faye
- Fanta Ceesay warns girls against sex with semesters
- Gambian biomedical scientists establish diagnostic lab
- Husband continues search for missing wife
- OPINION: Team Bakary Badjie fell victim to BYM’s politricks
- VP Isatou Touray's relative wanted for diplomatic passport fraud
- Stay clean! Young artists who don't smoke weed or drink alcohol
- Jainaba says Gambian men are not romantic
- Kerewan Samba Sira children sit on floor to learn
- OPINION: Is being a woman now a disability in Gambia?
Page 1 of 337