In an announcement that left many surprised, His Excellency President Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Jammeh Babili Mansa has yesterday appointed his long-time enemy, Pa Nderry Mbye as secretary general of the APRC party.
The hiring of the famous US-based journalist is the most astonishing political reconciliation since The Gambia
DJ Limbo has last week dropped a single, Party Turn Up, featuring Jamaican star, Jah Vinci.
The Austria-based musician-cum-DJ told What’s On-Gambia: “It feels great releasing a song with a huge Jamaican reggae dancehall star.”
According to him, the single is a party song for the summer. Limbo said:
She was one of the country’s most beautiful reporters and now Jemay Bah has been appointed as USA director for Smiling Coast TV, a new Gambian TV station headquartered in England.
The former Point Newspaperreporter announced the news on her Facebook wall. She posted a photo of herself captioned: “USA
A Sukuta boy, Saikou Barrow, is making a name for himself in marathon running.
The 24-year-old, who never ran a marathon in The Gambia, is now a respected runner in Bern, Switzerland, with a lot of medals under his belt.
“I moved to Europe in 2008 and was living
She caused a storm on Facebook recently when she said most of the men she encounters are often intimidated by her curvy body, and aren’t brave enough to ask her out.
Princess Shyngle, the Ghana-based Gambian actress is back in the spotlight. Photos of her in a seemingly promotional
What’s On-Gambia has signed a one year advertisement deal with Supersonicz Money Transfer.
As part of the agreement, The Gambia’s most popular news website with more than 700,000 page views, over 43,000 Facebook fans and over 200,000 social media reach, would be using both its Facebook page and website to help
It’s nowadays not uncommon among Gambia’s online community to see a woman’s naked photos making the rounds on social media platforms like WhatsAPP and Viber.
This could be the worst nightmare for the victims and the perpetrators are mostly ex-lovers, but Musty Jabang is up against the smear campaign.
- Nej, tack! Social media celebrity, Saffie Saine denied Swedish visa
- Comedian Baba Ja causes stir with ‘oral sex joke’ about interracial marriages
- Bai Babu and T Smallz Suso denied US visa!
- Saikou Suwareh Jabai: Climate change is unfair
- GPU felicitates former police spokesman, ASP David Kujabi
- Sandeng follows in Gee’s footsteps, also quits music
- The Gambia celebrates July 22 revolution: A chat with two young Gambians
- Gambian among hundreds of volunteers helping to rebuild Nepal
- Awa Fatty enjoys life as husband languish in detention
- Haja Bai Sillah’s death brings focus to caste polarisation in The Gambia