In the August edition of the Elegance Magazine, five Gambian bachelors and spinsters are featured. One of them is popular drianke, Aja Adams.
She was once married to a semester, but it only lasted for few months. She is now an entrepreneur, who is looking for love.
Also, in this
An American news website has described The Gambia’s Suki Secka as one of the worst people to grace reality television ever.
Suki, who moved to the USA at the age of eight, was one of the contestants in MTV’s reality cooking series, House of Food. She is a girl who
Ooz has dropped a new single, Ma Last from his upcoming EP, Short Days Long Nights II set to be released this year. It features fellow US-based Gambian artist, Pac Marly a.k.a Smokey Killa.
Ma Lastwas produced by Nick Drein England. According to Ooz, the single's accompanying music video was
Ebola Outbreak-related Immigration Relief Measures to Nationals of Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone Currently in USA.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is closely monitoring the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. USCIS offers relief measures to nationals of those three countries who are currently in the United States.
The Gambia’s young rising rap and afro-manding star, Artenola has revealed that he is set to launch his debut album Dem Beeh Jeh on 22nd November, 2014 at Alliance Franco on Kairaba Avenue.
According to him, the album comprises f ten tracks and some of the promotional songs are dem beeh
She was attacked by her ex-boyfriend Silky Criss in his hit single, Red Card.
“Girl you broke my heart, now I give you RED CARD. Stay away!”
Sandeng is now staying away from him as she enjoys her new relationship with fellow band member, Modou Joof a.k.a Dre.
Manding Morry’s ex-girlfriend, Saffie Bah has posted a photo showing herself posing with a copy of the Holy Quran.
She was surprisingly dressed in a niqab. The photo, which generated more than 400 likes on Facebook, was uploaded along with the caption: “For the love and security of our place in
- The Gambian film industry gets a new name, CINEKAMBIYA
- Victory for Team Gee! Capital FM lifts ban on Gee’s music
- Are you having trouble in your marriage? A woman’s advice to young couples
- Fen dafa araam: Radio presenter, Suebreeze clarifies relationship with Saul Sowe
- The Farafenni ‘jinneh’: Police fails to protect Munina Dicko’s identity
- I regret marrying Balla Gaye: Hellen Maroun spills the beans
- They ‘sabotaged’ The Gambia: Miss Africa USA founder apologizes to Yassin Faal
- Bai leen netale: Nancy Nanz takes a swipe at rumour mongers in new single
- Chai lee! Women have different aroma and taste – says model Isatou Jallow
- Online pervert quits Facebook after being outed by What’s On-Gambia