The Mandingmorry Foundation for Performing Arts (MANFOPA) is a nonprofit and nonpartisan charitable organization formed by patriotic Gambians with the main aim of enhancing professionalism, building capacity and creating opportunities for livelihoods in the performing arts.
MANFOPA with funding from the Roskilde Festival Charity Society in 2012 established the 1st professional
The first time I visited The Gambia was in 1991 with my one-year old daughter, Alysha. Her father was Gambian.
Alysha’s father, Matarr Mbye and I had a very short relationship. I raised her alone in Germany, a country where racism still remains a major issue.
After my 1991
Amie Jammeh is embroiled in some serious online beef with her former co-wife, Awa Ann. And ex-husband, Seedy is enjoying the drama.
Read below our chat with Amie:
What’s On-Gambia: Tell us what happened and why is Awa Ann posting your naked photos online?
Amie: I was having a good
William Bright is in court accused of sexually abusing underage girls.
The police started its investigation of the sugar daddy after receiving reports that he unlawfully and indecently assaulted five girls in the months of August, September and October 2014.
Mr. Bright, who last week appeared before magistrate Samsidine Conteh,
Princess Shygle knows exactly how to get everyone talking about her amazing curves.
The Nollywood actress recently shared the bikini photo above on Facebook and swiftly deleted it, only to upload a new version hours later.
Princess is constantly accused of digitally enhancing her social media photos to accentuate her
‘What is special about having sex?’ Gambian businessman in Spain threatens to sue What’s On-Gambia over joke
Last week, we wrote a joke on our Facebook page about Gambians in Spain: “Most of them don't even know how to use smartphones. Sene banko semesters! They are always eager to visit The Gambia and have sex, because they don't get it in Spain.”
The sene banko semesterswouldn’t
Big Faa has lashed out at Black Lynx, the organisers of the famous Open Mic Festival (OMF).
The rapper was not happy after discovering he is not on this year’s lineup.
Borom Bagasiwas hoping to make his debut appearance on the OMF stage.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, he ranted: “They
- Let’s support! Sista Njie set to celebrate ten years in the media
- Where are they now? Famous Gambians hit by ‘Jaliba Kuyateh curse’
- Open Mic Festival’s Xmyls hits back at What’s On-Gambia
- I date here and there’: Model Faya Faye talks about her love life
- Child sex tourism in The Gambia: UK’s Independent Newspaper takes a look
- Massive turnout for Mighty Joe’s album launching
- The Boss Chick is back! Jatou Mbowe feels ‘stronger’ after scandal
- Gambia gets first-ever online job market
- They both want ‘Swedish Paper’: Radio presenter Danny and Mighty Joe fight over girl?
- Angry wife circulates semi-naked photos of husband’s mistress