I am writing to ask you for help. It's a long story so I will try to keep it short. In September 2013 my friend and I moved to The Gambia from the UK after having visited your country just once and being utterly captivated by the warmth
A new Italian café, Casa del Gelato has opened in the Mall of The Gambia at Tippa Garage Junction, Bakoteh. What’s On-Gambia stopped there on Monday to have ice cream and also chat with the managers.
When you enter Casa del Gelato, you are immediately greeted by their helpful, friendly staff.
I was not present when the trumpet of nationhood was blown at the then McCarthy Square in 1965. I showed up on the scene about a decade later when I became the 5th child in Landing Sabally and Kaddy Jammeh’s household on 84 (Old) Perseverance Street in Banjul. Independence, for
Many Gambians like eating meat. Every day hundreds of animals are slaughtered for food.
But not for Harouna Samba, who claims he has never eaten red meat since he was born.
The 20-year-old fears something severe could happen to him if he eats beef, lamb or mutton.
“Even during tobaski,
Juicy details have emerged about the controversy surrounding Katz Jawara’s family car that she gave to Manding Morry during the early stage of his music career.
A family friend contacted What’s On-Gambiato spill the beans. According to her, the car was forcefully taken away from Manding after Katz fell out
It looks like the Kairaba Avenue girls are no longer united as they used to be.
They are having a full-on garuwaleh fight over Facebook. On Monday, Nyima Sarr took to the social networking site to warn her followers of a group of ‘mean girls.’
“Nit ki sor munuta
She is the most intelligent student at Methodist Academy (Junior School). Mariama Jammeh wants to become the first female United Nations Secretary General, and aspires to use the position to bring peace in the world.
“There are lots of crises in the world, and I want to solve them through
- Bombshell: Aida Samb’s alleged secret trysts with famous Gambian businessman
- The Gambia among countries with the healthiest diets in the world
- Really??? Saul Frazer is the Chief Guest of Honour at this year’s Pipeline Gamou
- He’s back! Famous author Momodou Sabally returns to Facebook after quitting in 2013
- Invitation for bid: The Late Etu Ndow’s painting up for aution
- He called Dr. Amadou Scattred Janneh a parasite: Latirr Carr snubs Standard Newspaper
- The heartfelt note which tells us why being a good parent is important
- He loves her madly! Did Hatib Janneh’s Senegalese girlfriend take him to a marabout?
- GAMBIA at 50: Reminiscing the Good Old Days of Independence Day Celebrations
- Celebrating The Gambia’s Golden Jubilee! What Gambians think