Is it something cultural?
Many Gambian men find women with big butts very attractive. According to one of our followers, the obsession with the female backside is nothing new.
These are some of the reasons we gathered:
- It is good for spanking
- Some men like climbing on top of it
This Friday all roads lead to Gambia’s Independence Stadium, where Gee will launch the much-anticipated follow up to his successful debut album That Feeling.
The outspoken and controversial rapper (the inspiration for the Situations album cover is derived from all the press he gets) will be the first Gambian artist
A THOUSAND prosthetic limbs are to be taken to The Gambia thanks to a Falmouth-based charity.
Legs4Africa was set up by Phil Tunstall, a University of Exeter Cornwall biology graduate and teaching assistant at the campus.
It takes limbs from around the UK that cannot be reused here to give
Jaha Dukureh wants to end female genital mutilation (FGM) in The Gambia. She recently launched a controversial youth movement aimed at raising awareness about the harmful practice and its serious consequences.
In an article published in theguardian (USA), Jaha vowed that her daughter will never be cut. She disclosed that
If you’re wondering what events to attend you’ve come to the right place. Get ready as the festive season gets into full swing across the Greater Banjul Area.
The country’s top rapper,Gee is launching his newest album, Situations on the 19th December at the Independence Stadiumin Bakau. He is planning to end the
A few months ago, he gave her a special gift: A love song called Bul D Joy, one of the singles from his latest album, Re-Play.
Mighty Joe is now in pain after Agie Mariam Jagne surprisingly abandoned him for radio presenter, Danny Constant.
The Stockholm-based girl is arriving in the
Miss Fatou A. Jallow has been named as the winner of the 2014 Miss July 22nd Beauty and Scholarship Pageant.
The beautiful Fula girl took the crown at the nationally televised pageant held recently at the Paradise Suites Hotel. She is the first Gambia College student to walk away with
- Gee: Efe Omo Igori is a lazy producer!
- “Douma mbaran kat!” Nancy responds to allegations
- But why? Trusted maid stole $1600 from her employer
- ENC drops new single featuring Benjahmin
- She wants Gambian women to look flawless: Fatou Cham Jallow set to launch Fabs Fashion Cosmetics
- Inna Jawara shares adorable photo of her and former president, Sir Dawda
- President Jammeh sponsors six students to attend Model United Nations Conference
- LISTEN TO AUDIO: Serahuleh man desperately searching for girl he saw on Facebook
- The struggling tourism industry, working with Gee and more: Fanta Jarjussey writes about her Gambian visit
- “I'm going through a lot in life:” Gee talks about new track featuring Viviane Ndure