UK-based Gambian award-winning music promoter and event organizer, Waka Jagne is organizing his annual All White Swag Party on the 30th August at Club My Tribe in London.
According to him, this year’s party is part of the Senegambian Cultural Week organized by Yaram Arts.
The All White Swag Party is
After a successful European tour that took him to countries like England, Scotland, Germany, Austria and Spain, Singateh is back in the studio working on his new album.
He just dropped a new single, 24hrs, featuring sprouting reggae star, Silky Criss. The single is doing well online, scoring hundreds of
Lady Njaimeh Jawara has been spared jail by a magistrate’s court in England after being found guilty of swindling an estimated £20,000 out of British tax payers.
The former first lady, who has been on state handouts for several years, was claiming benefits while outside the UK.
According to a
One of the top students in this year’s Gambia Basic Education Certificate Examinations (GBECE) wants to become a cardiologist.
Mariama Sambou was in her final year in junior school when her mother succumbed to a cardiac infection last summer. The tragedy was devastating for her. But could it be a
With the recent surge in young Gambian women seeking greener pastures in Dubai comes news of domestic slavery and prostitution. But contrary to the bad press blitz, all is not doom and gloom. Mamie Manneh is among the few Dubai-based Gambian girls with a decent job. She moved to the
The youth of Brikama Missira are teaming up to construct a drainage system in their kabilo (ward) to address the perennial problem of flooding.
Floods have in recent years - this year not an exception – wreaked havoc in that community. Residents have been displaced, household materials and food items
Gina Manneh is one of the few foreign-based Gambian models. She is famous for showing a lot of skin in her photo shots but has begun to attract a lot of attention for her love for shopping, dining out and taking exotic holidays.
The model’s Facebook page is littered with
- After a series of failed relationships, Aja Adams is now a marriage counselor
- A legend is grieving: Is The Gambia neglecting Musa Ngum?
- “It makes life hell for men”: Matida Daffeh calls for polygamy ban
- Meet The Gambia’s youngest and hottest National Assembly Member
- CONGRATULATIONS: Abuko Nature Reserve’s only lion, Baba turns one soon!
- As Awa Fatty and Yus Saidy split, we take a look at their marriage
- British tourist reveals problems affecting Gambian tourism
- Columnist Latir Carr adds voice in condemning new beach fees
- LISTEN: Mighty Joe drops new single “She’s My Gambian Flag”
- ENC opens new recording studio in Kerr Sering