Light skinned, beautiful and slick, she loves keeping her online followers updated on her activities as the country’s First Lady in a PR ploy after December 2014 aborted coup attempt on the State house.
But since her husband’s shocking and humiliating defeat in the presidential election, Zenab Jammeh also known
Gambians will soon be struggling with a new problem – which TV stations to watch?
Since the arrival of President Barrow, the Ministry of Information and Communication Infrastructure has been busy receiving torrents of TV license applications from all over the place.
The fall of Jammeh, who refused to allow
Gambians want President Barrow to stick to the three-year term as agreed by the seven political parties that formed the coalition.
More than 200,000 people voted for Barrow bringing an end to Jammeh’s over two decades rule that was characterised by human rights violations.
Now, they want the country’s new
Lawyers, soldiers, teachers and even university students are contesting for seats in the April 6 National Assembly elections.
One of them is Pa Ousman Cham. He was a soldier in the British Army and served in Iraq for one year.
In an interview with What’s On-Gambia, he revealed. “I am
This year’s Inter-Schools Athletics Championship saw Kinderdolf Bottrop Senior Secondary School go unbeaten for the second time in a row.
Held recently at the Independence Stadium, the famous school in Brikama bagged 311 points, followed by Mahaad with 271 points and Barra-Essau with 245 points.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, P.E
Modou Barrow s career is in the balance after a surprising drop in performance.
But it seems the UK-based Gambian footballer is not worried about his future in international football.
Reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambiarevealed that he recently took a third wife making him the country’s most famous young polygamist.
Once upon a time, Anna Manneh had no time to date celebrities. Because she was busy cleaning Ndey Wadda’s shoes and accompanying her to social gatherings.
Rumours have it that Ndey made the model-turned- designer famous.
“Ndey was the big boss and she contributed a lot in creating the Anna
- Sandeng working hard to keep her father’s legacy alive
- Coastal Elite Properties: No down Payment Offer for Katchumeh Garden Estate
- Village Girl Initiative launched in Sanyang
- New fashion show to give kids chance to walk runway
- German woman accuses Senegambian shop owner of racism
- Babucarr allegedly spent more than D25m on sex with driankes
- Could this be the reason why Barrow didn’t visit UK?
- Nobles get four WMA nominations
- It’s clean money! Aisha Touray explains how she made her millions
- Susian Njie leaves little to the imagination in new photo