US-based Gambian business woman, Binta Mbakutu Conteh, has surely given Gambians something to talk about. She has gone on Facebook to expose her former fraudulent husband.
The two tied the knot in December 2015, but it only took less than three months when the relationship began to crumble.
His name is Baboucarr Jammeh. If he’s not one, the man has the heart of a social climber.
With his marriage with benevolent businesswoman Faith Cole put in the coffin, Baboucarr has been stalking Dubai-based model, Gina Manneh.
While spreading rumors that he was dating Gina, he was in fact
An online fundraising has been launched to help vendors affected by the Latri Kunda market fire to rebuild their businesses.
Dozens of businesspeople lost all their goods when fire ravaged the market on Saturday morning.
A British woman Kath Ridout has set up an account with the Crowfunding website where
State politics can affect friendship ties, but for Haddy Faye, her state’s enemy who’s her friend, cannot be her enemy.
The young businesswoman invited questions when photos emerged online, showing her "chilling" in Gothenburg, Sweden with Mama Linguere Sarr, an enemy of the state.
It seems Mama's constant attack at
There is something odd about Gambian-British marriages. They just don’t seem to work. Here are five British women who were allegedly deceived and dumped by their Gambian husbands.
She said she spent more than 10,000 pounds chasing "Mr. Right" in The Gambia. And, in 2011 she met Badou,
Many of you might not believe it, but Yassin Faal travelled thousands of miles from USA to Switzerland to save her marriage and avoid an embarrassing divorce.
This comes shortly after her Swiss-based husband, Saja Marong, took a second wife, leaving the former Miss Gambia-USA shocked and devastated.
Hats off for Fatoumatta Ndure as the beautiful and smart young Gambian chairs in New York a high-level United Nations panel on the role of First Ladies in improving the sexual and reproductive health of adolescent girls.
Her session, organized by the Organization of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS (OAFLA),
- Mariama T. Jallow sets new nation record in women’s marathon
- The Gambia wins big at African Diaspora Tourism Awards
- The Tobaski dress inspired by Lady Gaga
- They want to derail us! GDC denies paying 20m CFA to Salam Diallo
- Welcome to the Smiling Coast: Hotels prepare for the start of the tourist season
- It's good to be Gambian: Our passport is 6th most powerful in Africa
- Bai Babu becomes first Gambian musician to hit 1m on YouTube
- Give me Green Card! Is this Nova's rumoured girlfriend in the USA?
- Meet Big Sey! The musician with eight children from different girls
- Why former ambassador’s daughter sounds off President Jammeh