Monday May 25th was going to be just another day in my life until I took my regular walk around Senegambia Hotel towards the beach. Just as I took the bend toward Monkey Park, I heard some plaintive voice soaring above the notes of a solemn kora tune. I
What’s On-Gambiahas been keeping track of famous Gambian men who love sleeping around with lots of different women. We have compiled a list and will be mentioning some of the popular guest houses they use.
Most of the men on our list, so far, are successful and married with photos
Three Gambian students in Taiwan were among young scholars who have won prizes at the recently held Student Paper Competition organised by the Taiwan International Cooperation Development Fund (ICDF).
The winners Awa Sillah, Abdoulie Manneh and Amadou Darboe, who are attending different universities, will graduate on the 13th July, 2015.
Oumie Ceesay and Muna Jallow used to be BFFs, but not anymore. This was disclosed to What’s On-Gambia by a source that claims to be close to both girls.
Our source could be telling the truth because Muna has not been seen on Oumie’s Instagram for months now.
The socialite girls
Rapper Og Log is in a messy love triangle few weeks after celebrating the birth of his first child.
According rumours reaching What’s On-Gambia, Og has fallen in love with Bakoteh girl, Lucy Jane Taylor, who tattooed his name on her arm.
But the rapper’s baby mamma, Layla Abdullah Secka,
[sigplus] Critical error: Image gallery folder images/052615/salma is expected to be a path relative to the image base folder specified in the back-end.
Salma Slims is a Gambian-born rapper based in the United States of America. She is currently on vacation in Kololi, where we interviewed her on her family and career.
Sambou Moulay Darboe, a Sweden-based Gambian, has become increasingly popular in his Malmö town for his fight to gain access to his daughter, Malaika.
Sambou is in a continuous battle with his ex-girlfriend, Therese Eriksson, who she accused of blocking contact between him and their 17-year-old daughter.
“My ex-girlfriend is
- ADULT CONTENT: Bakau girls are the best –LISTEN!
- "We reveal a lot about ourselves on Facebook” – Fatou Dibba
- Lucky Dube’s daughter, Nkulee to perform in The Gambia
- Marabout Awa Cham accused of running a sex ring, luring married men
- ALHAMDULILAH: Kololi family feud ends as 19-year-old daughter makes peace with mother
- Jali Madi makes Senegalese TV performance debut on Night Show
- Oumie Ceesay hosts wild alcohol-fueled birthday party
- “I came to find a better future in Europe”- says ‘back way’ migrant
- NCAC raises concerns over lack of patronage of Gambian musicians by government parastatals
- Who makes the First Lady’s dresses? Madam Zineb Jammeh’s fashion moments