Waka Jagne doesn’t want people to think he is broke and struggling to pay his bills.
Photos have emerged online showing the famous event organizer giving away cash at the recently held Pape Diouf concert.
“He was on the stage at the Pencha Mii Hall. I saw few bank notes
Come 18th February, 2015, The Gambia will celebrate 50 years of independence from Great Britain.
The country is looking forward to nationwide celebrations under the leadership of the President of the Republic, His Excellency Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya Jammeh.
Official preparations have already started. The president recently chaired a
Frankie Paul made a rare television appearance on Banjul Nightlive (BNL).
The reggae dancehall legend, who was entirely out of the spotlight lately, stopped by the weekly entertainment show to promote his upcoming album, In the Arena.
“I have a new album coming out called In the Arena. We got
Bigg Rozay is undoubtedly one of the best upcoming rappers in the country and we cannot dispute his potential when it comes to dropping powerful lines.
Bai Dima Tek Botis his latest single, and his fans love it. Bigg Rozay claims to be Dippa Kunda’s finest rapper.
According to him,
Have you ever wondered who Nancy Nanz’ husband is?
The couple has two boys and has been married for a while now. According to information reaching What’s On-Gambia, they are happier than ever!
But who is the husband?
His name is Yero Jallow a.k.a Tommy. He is from Lamin, but
InSIST Global has vehemently denied misleading students of St. Peter’s Senior Secondary School in Lamin, West Coast Region.
It is alleged the IT Company during the commencement of the 2014/2015 academic year convinced the school’s administration to introduce electronic learning.
“They made the parents buy tablets for their children ranging
Alpha Jallow recently divorced his wife. Rumours are swirling that he is now preparing to marry again.
The Paradise FM journalist is linked to his former protegee, Fatoumatta Komma- despite Miss Komma having a boyfriend.
The pair’s relationship began innocently when Fatoumatta joined the media. Soon, they were regularly seen
- “I’m more British than I’m Gambian”: Fanta Jarjussey writes again!
- Body of young rapper Ebson Jallow to be flown home, burial set for tomorrow
- Duma la bayi: Cess Ngum puts marriage crisis rumours to rest!
- CONGRATULATIONS: ST’s manager set to marry girlfriend Awa Saho
- Briks-tone Fiesta returns on the 17th February
- So quick! Bala Ranks divorces toubab wife after three weeks of marriage
- “You can ban my music again”: Gee blasts ‘manipulative’ Saul Sowe
- Here we come! Sista Njie and ENC make red carpet debut
- The Smiling Coast: English FA boss, Greg Dyke ends holiday in The Gambia
- You’re fired! Gambia Bird cabin crew members threaten to take company to court