A Lithuanian woman, Polina Litvinkovic Njie is getting married to a Gambian next year in England, where both of them live.
She wants to look like a Gambian queen when she walks down the aisle for the first time.
Polina is searching for a Gambian to design her wedding dress.
You no doubt have heard about him. If not for his exploits as one of the finest athletes Gambia has ever had, then for his passion for the art and craft of diplomacy. Cool and charming, the Gambian diplomat Sheikh Omar Faye is a Ndongu Banjulwho wins hearts and
A Gambian mother in Seattle, USA, Matty Sey has gone up in arms after rumours emerged that her daughter is pregnant.
In a four- minute video that went viral on social media, Matty berated, insulted and even threatened the rumour peddlers.
She alleged that the Gambian women living in Seattle
The town of Basse in the Upper River Region is now The Gambia’s capital of teenage pregnancy.
The administration and business centre of that provincial region has the highest percentage of teen mothers, a new national demographic and health survey reveals.
The figures of the survey, which emerged last
Memzzy Sawaneh is becoming famous for regularly updating What’s On-Gambia about her love life. She does it through her friends on Facebook.
A few weeks ago, she claimed that Sweden-based footballer, Jack Jagne is one of her conquests. According to her, she was dating him alongside singer Mighty Joe.
Fatou Camara has confessed that she had lured into bed Senegal’s former presidential spokesman, Jules Diop during her tenure as director of press and public relations at State House.
“I just needed a man and I used him,” she allegedly said in her cautionary statement while in detention at the
Lamin Sanyang of Foroyaa Newspaper, evidently, is not a fan of Donald Trump. He recently labeled him as a ‘racist pig.’
The Brikama-born political activist-cum- journalist was responding to the American presidential candidate’s claim that Fox News treats him very unfairly.
Lamin is not impressed with the businessman-turned presidential hopeful’s
- PHOTOS: Meet The Gambia’s most beautiful police officer!
- FAMILY DRAMA: Modou Barrow snubs dad over forced marriage
- Humanity Starz perform first major concert without Sandeng
- GAMBIAN DREAM: Malawian girl, Lilian Azizi making a fortune in The Gambia
- EXCLUSIVE: A chat with President Jammeh
- Dad ‘abandons’ Gambian family for Danish woman
- Tobaski in The Gambia tomorrow!
- Chei lee: Aja Adams gets married for the third time
- Faith Cole donates to Smiling Coast TV founder, Lamin B. Ceesay
- Why Gambian women hate oral sex