It’s official! Bitilo Kibaro is the biggest online/radio news program in The Gambia.
The Mandinka news review podcast can now boast of an average weekly hits of over 25, 000 on Soundcloud. Just last week, the program recorded over 33, 000 hits in one week.
Commenting on the genesis and success
Sicily is the birthplace of mafia. But the syndicate that evolved from an anti-tyranny group to a criminal organisation has now declared a war against African migrants. And, Yusupha Suso, a young Gambian migrant, who was shot in the head, seems to be the first casualty.
According to the DailyMail,
Girls crave whoopee with famous dudes like him, there’s no secret about that. But what makes him different is that NO doesn’t exist in his romance vocabulary.
Famous rapper OG Log has confessed that he hits on anything and everything that comes his way.
“I cannot remember the exact number,
She has been keeping it quiet and low since rumors of a split up with her husband. But Janine Maroun made a rare public appearance last week.
The Lebanese Gambian beauty was a VIP guest at the premier of the movie, Mysterious Wedding Planner. Is she ready to move on?
The cultural shocks sweep even adult Gambians off their feet upon arrival in Europe, and Ousman Jarju, who’s only 7 years old, is not having an easy battle.
Although he arrived in Germany a few weeks ago, he has already started missing home.
In a video sent to What’s
United by love but divided by politics. Ous Touray and Amie Dibba are both bright university graduates with strong opinions. They are happily married, but when it comes to politics, they don't always see eye to eye.
Ous’ mum was a former minister and currently works as a close
Kajie Ceesay and her close friends are accusing former co-wife, Awa Fatty of being behind a What’s On-Gambia story that revealed details about Kajie’s turbulent marriage with 419 millionaire, Yusupha Saidy.
“As you know we have seen your reports from the beginning and we all know of course is coming
- Danny and Fanta set to co-host 2016 Wah Sahalat Music Awards!
- First Lady attends special session on cancer control in OIC member states
- Who will help this 5-year-old get treatment overseas?
- Gambian celebrities react to the arrest of protestors
- Kajie Ceesay and estranged husband locked in bitter feud over money
- Easy wut: Gambians protest ban on free midnight calls
- Is Saihou Camara planning to register a political party?
- Abaraka! WFP feeds 500 children daily in Kerewan Lower Basic School
- Who is the hottest? Meet the wives of Gambia’s top musicians
- ENC organizes Brikama Citizens’ Concert