We, at Foday Kemo Orphanage, have taken up a noble cause: a cause that strives to provide a natural and pristine environment for the growth of those innocent children. Our mission is to provide these orphaned children with the love and care which they deserve.
The orphanage is two years
A 21-year-old girl, who mused to her friends about committing suicide, has jumped to her death on Sunday from the dizzying heights of the 4th floor of an apartment building in Girona, Spain.
Lovesick Haja Bai Sillah, according to our sources, killed herself because they wouldn’t let her get married
Ousman Manneh, a Gambian teenager who survived the perilous ‘back way’ journey to Europe, is now a professional footballer in Germany.
He first arrived in Italy, but because of the reluctance of Italian authorities to welcome refugees crossing the Mediterranean Sea, Ousman proceeded to Germany.
The young Gambian ended up
The US Supreme Court’s June 26 decision to legalise same-sex marriage across the United States has surprisingly gone down well with some Gambians.
Muhammed Sonko, who lives in Canada, was among the Gambians that took to Facebook to express their joy over America’s decision to legalise same sex marriage.
Mildly popular rapper, Killa Ace, has overnight become the hottest musical property in town with his new song, Ku Buga C Geta G.
It however appears that he will pay a price for his courage.
In fact, there has been a lot of talk last week about Killa Ace’s
Some will eat and drink with you, then behind them su-su pon you.
This line from Bob Marley’s song, Who The Cap Fits, is making sense to a Germany-based Gambian (name withheld), who got the shock of his life when he discovered that his best friend was secretly dating his
Modou Barrow, the first Gambian to play in English Premiership, but the same cannot be said of him at his own household.
The marriage of Modou Barrow and Sanna Satang Yorke is in crises, according to reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambia.
According to Amadou Chune, Sanna’s cousin brother, the couple’s
- Italian couple adopts 16-year-old Gambian migrant, Nfally Njie
- The survival struggle of a single mother with seven children
- Killa Ace drops single critical of government
- Rapper Bigg Rozay tells Ramadan hijabis: “You can’t fool God!”
- Men are not brave enough to ask me out – Princess Shygle
- Are the Diasporian political activists the new celebrities?
- Georgina Eid hits back at Faith Cole: “She paid £200 for my naked photos”
- The Gambia Vs. South Africa: Sulayman Marreh named man of the match
- Former TV presenter, Fatou Camara clashes with The Gambia Inquirer
- Apartheid on Gambia’s beaches: Dad upset after being forced to leave the beach for tourists