Passers-by enjoying an evening stroll in Caledonian Park were left started as they came face-to-face with fierce, and somewhat vibrant, lions on Sunday.
Fears quickly turned to cheers, however, as they realized that far from being man-eating beasts, they were Simba dancers celebrating the cultures of Africa as part of
Come on, that’s not our national costume! Mariam Jarra got it wrong
A locally made bra-top teamed with a matching wrap miniskirt was what Mariam Jarra wore for the national costume round of the Miss Globe International, held recently in Azerbaijan.
The poorly designed two-piece outfit was a clear deviation
The country’s most successful goalkeeper, Pa Dembo Touray has congratulated the newly-elected president of the Gambia Football Federation (GFF), Lamin Kaba Bajo.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, he said: “I want to wish him good luck, and hope he will work hard to help the players. He should try to stop
Contrary to rumours, Awa Fatty and her multi-millionaire husband, Yus Saidy are not heading towards a divorce.
After many years together, the famous couple has recently been subjected to split rumors. According to reports reaching What’s On-Gambia, Awa was not happy when her husband took a second wife.
He celebrated with joy after signing a contract with Bouba Ndour, one of Senegal’s most recognized producers. Ranking Fire wanted Bouba to catapult him to international stardom.
But after few months with the producer, he was surprisingly dropped. The popular reggae singer later moved to Sweden in search of better
Sierra Leone is one of the countries worst hit by Ebola. A few days ago, the government imposed a three-day curfew to enable a team of 30,000 health workers identify and isolate cases of Ebola.
Yulisa Ahmadu is a Sierra Leonean radio DJ, who once lived in The Gambia
Mariama Jarra has certainly made a statement at the recently held Miss Globe International in Azerbaijan.
The young model, with her locally made wrap miniskirts and hot pants, was able to grab men’s attention.
Mariama was in Azerbaijan to represent the country at the Miss Globe International. She was definitely brave to put her body on display for the whole world to see.
- I don’t date older men: Sister Moura clarifies
- Easy wut! Is Sista Njie raising money for her celebrity wedding?
- CONGRATULATIONS: Moeblac secretly remarries former wife, Fatou Camara
- Why are they not posting about my European tour? T Smallz goes off on a rant…again!
- Lamin Kaba Bajo becomes favorite to be next GFF president
- Hatib Janneh and Fatou Touray: What happened to their relationship?
- Independence Jubilee: Ex-Premier League footballers and top UK celebrities heading to The Gambia for charity
- She is a prostitute: Princess Maya exposed!
- Belgium-based Gambian singer, Hearth Wash to tour the country
- Chei lee! Njillan Cena Faye takes photos of herself almost every day