Eba Sallah has left the Holy Family Band and now pursuing a solo career in the United Kingdom.
The former lead vocalist of the Bakau-based band has release his first music video, Rocky Road. Recorded in the UK, the video has already scored more than 2,000 views on YouTube.
Allie Kay is one of the many Brits that are in love with The Gambia. She started visiting the country 15 years ago with her family.
This year, she brought some of her friends to experience the country for the first time. Among them was musician Chris Payn who performed
Sidi Sanneh is at it again. And by that we mean he is making erroneous claims about the country’s highest institute of learning, University of The Gambia (UTG).
The former minister and now a critic of the Jammeh government claimed on Sunday that UTG is unsustainable based on the number
It looks like the American hip hop culture is having an effect on some of The Gambia’s top civil servants.
The Chief of Protocol at the Office of the President, Ndey Haddy Jeng, was recently photographed pulling a gangster style hand sign. The photo shared by former journalist Saikou Ceesay
Prof. Muhammadou Kah seems to have a sentimental attachment to the University of The Gambia (UTG).
The first Gambia-born UTG vice chancellor travelled down from Baku in Azerbaijan to attend on Friday the 9th convocation ceremony of UTG.
But the former VC’s sacrifices did not go unnoticed. He was greeted
When your daughter comes home from Aquarius Night Club or a Wally Seck concert and quickly disappears in her bedroom, most parents might think she is just tired and needs a proper sleep.
But that is not the case at all. According to reliable reports reaching What’s On-Gambia, heavy drinking
What’s On-Gambialast week published women’s rights activist, Matida Daffeh’s replacement of Ousainou Darboe as United Democratic Party’s Secretary General and presidential candidate, but only few people knew it was a spoof.
The hoax went viral online and even attracted reactions published on the front pages of national newspapers likeForoyaa and The
- CONGRATULATIONS: Kombo Beach Hotel awarded “Best Hotel of the Year 2015”
- NEW SINGLE: Introducing US-based Senegambian rapper Mricey
- Dr. Isatou Touray: I call myself a feminist because I believe in the power and soul of women
- Price of rice drops in Gambian markets
- All set for Ariwa Back To Africa Festival!
- 7-year-old Mariama Camara named star pupil in Australian primary school
- REVELATION: Sweden-based Gambian woman claims husband gave her AIDS
- FINALLY!! UDP gets a new party leader and presidential candidate
- Young marabout accused of duping ‘back way’ migrants in Germany
- Introducing Ndagaane: The forgotten village on the outskirts of Banjul