Manding Morry’s ex-girlfriend, Saffie Bah has posted a photo showing herself posing with a copy of the Holy Quran.
She was surprisingly dressed in a niqab. The photo, which generated more than 400 likes on Facebook, was uploaded along with the caption: “For the love and security of our place in
After going through submitted proposals, I am glad to inform all and sundry that I have settled for this design by James Kolawole as the official logo for our Gambian Film Industry, till further notice. I will be liaising with the National Centre for Arts and Culture (NCAC) and the
DJs and presenters at Capital FM can go back to playing Gee’s songs after a ban was lifted by the radio’s management last week.
Gee’s songs were suddenly pulled from Capital FM’s playlist after the controversial rapper blasted one of their DJs for accusing him of being a ‘copycat artist’.
It is becoming more and more common to hear about young couples, some with children, getting divorced. What’s wrong with the Gambian society?
Below is an advice from a young woman, who is successfully married:
Respect each other and try to find something you love to do together. The problem
Rumors are swirling in town about the relationship between radio presenter, Suebreeze Coli and the owner of Joluv Arts, Saul Sowe.
“She is very close to Saul, people have started suspecting something. Sue was having her radio shows at Hot FM, but now Saul wants to give her airtime at
“If the Police was concerned about warning the public, they could do so without the accused persons standing next to them during press briefing or on TV,” said US-based lawyer, Sarjo Barrow during an interview with What’s On-Gambia.
Last week, the Police paraded two suspected criminals for defrauding one Ebrima
Hellen Maroun recently had an interview with a Senegalese magazine about her controversial divorce from champion wrestler, Balla Gaye (Omar Sakho).
Below, we bring you an extract from the interview:
It was not easy being Balla Gaye’s wife…
I heard all kinds of rumors about my marriage with Balla. Some
- They ‘sabotaged’ The Gambia: Miss Africa USA founder apologizes to Yassin Faal
- Bai leen netale: Nancy Nanz takes a swipe at rumour mongers in new single
- Chai lee! Women have different aroma and taste – says model Isatou Jallow
- Online pervert quits Facebook after being outed by What’s On-Gambia
- Deejay Limbo drops new single, ‘You Got To Know’
- Model Gina Manneh bags new boyfriend!
- Ebola outbreak not likely to affect tourism – confirms The Gambia Experience
- The newest drianke on the block: Oumie Kujabi presents Jaliba Kuyateh a ticket to Mecca?
- Sexual thunder! Gambian girl shakes some serious booty in new Timaya video
- Koriteh Salibo: ENC drops new single, ‘World Vibe’