He is a minister and a businessman, but none of that seems to give James Furmos Peter Gomez a reason to smile in public.
The Minister of Fisheries, Water Resources and National Assembly Matters always looks bored and miserable for reasons that are still unknown to the majority of Gambians.
Joluv Arts Entertainment’s Sambou Susso, Nyancho, Dave Ndow and Moja are among the West African musicians selected for Thione Seck’s ECOWAS album project.
The Senegalese superstar’s project is said to be the biggest entertainment project right now in West Africa. It involves different musicians from different countries within the sub
Gambian families across the country consume more tapalapa than senfur, according to a new national micronutrients survey.
The survey compiled by James P Worth and Dr Modou Faal of the National Nutrition Agency (NaNA) showed that 97 percent of households consume bread and of these households, 82 percent consume tapalapa
Moving on swiftly
It must have been difficult for you to dispense with the man you called your ‘political Godfather’, but you must move on swiftly now. There is no point in looking back, the battle lines have been drawn, and you either swim or sink. Every Tom, Dick and
The Gambia’s most beautiful light-skinned politician, Fatima Sarr has recently joined the United Democratic Party (UDP).
The former US-based migrant joined the country’s biggest political party after meeting some of the party’s female heavyweights including Aji Yam Secka.
In an interview with Kerr Fatou, Fatima disclosed she joined the UDP
A former student of Marina International School has bravely revealed on Facebook that he has a major crush on famous journalist, Fatou Camara.
Hatib Njie of Fajara wrote: “I have a crush on Fatou Camara. Age is just a number.”
Unsurprisingly, the post garnered a lot of reactions from
Since her election in April 2017, Fatoumatta Jawara has never initiated or contributed in debates in the National Assembly.
According to sources, the Tallinding National Assembly member (NAM) is yet to take the floor and present the needs and demands of her people.
A renowned political analyst claimed that
- Nine African countries! Timaya, Dip and Stonebwoy to perform at Ecofest Gambia
- Gunjur News Online is now one of the fastest growing news website
- Meet the Camara twin sisters helping Gambia’s sick and needy
- Dr Isatou Touray to abandon Brikama for Fajara
- Their behinds are more famous than President Barrow on the internet
- Dark-skinned beauty wins Face of UTG
- Gambia named among world’s top destinations to visit
- Gambia easywut! Bai Babu might not return home after European tour
- Order now! The Gambia-Senegal Border –Issues in Regional Integration
- OPINION: Barrow’s sacking of Darboe, Ya Kumba and others is an insult to our new democracy
Page 3 of 316