Nigeria’s Timaya, Senegal’s Dip Doundou Guiss and Ghana’s Stonebwoy will be performing at the Ecofest Gambia on April 5.
The Gambia’s ST, Jizzle and other popular local stars will also be performing at the festival which would take place at the Independence Stadium in Bakau.
According to the organisers, Ecofest
Just a little over one year old, Gunjur News Online is the fastest growing online news outlet in The Gambia. The young news website hit over 132,000 solid readers a month from Facebook alone this month.
Breaking their new readers statistics on Facebook, Alhassan Darboe, the editor of Gunjur News online
Awa and Adama Camara are identical twins from The Gambia based in the United Kingdom. They were born in Sibanor. The Camara twin sisters may not be rich but they have a heart of gold which pushes them into charitable work to help make life better for the poor and,
The newly-appointed vice president is abandoning Brikama for Fajara, according to reliable information reaching What’s On-Gambia.
Sources revealed Dr Isatou Touray is already packing her bags to move from her home in Brikama Nyambai to the vice president’s residence in Fajara in the Kanifing Municipality.
The official date for the
They are famous, but relay on their jaay fondehs to remain popular among their fans on social media. These foreign-based Gambian celebrities work so hard to stay in shape to maintain their sex appeal.
She is the most famous Gambian actress and female film producer with more than
A dark-skinned beauty has won the Face of the University of The Gambia beauty pageant.
This year’s contest took place at the Djembe Hotel in the Senegambia Strip last weekend and saw Anita Akoly Jarju took the crown in front of hundreds of people.
The ICT student, who was born
The Gambia has made it to The New York Times’ list of best destinations to go in 2019
The award-winning American newspaper said since the arrival of President Adama Barrow, the country has become more accessible than ever.
“Gambia’s tourism industry was hit hard in 2017, when its longtime authoritarian
- Gambia easywut! Bai Babu might not return home after European tour
- Order now! The Gambia-Senegal Border –Issues in Regional Integration
- OPINION: Barrow’s sacking of Darboe, Ya Kumba and others is an insult to our new democracy
- OPINION: UDP should be grateful to President Adama Barrow
- Gambian journalist meets football legend Mark Van Bommel
- Yunus Hydara raises more than D177, 000 for Mafugie Sonko
- Is this the reason why Barrow appointed Dr Touray as VP?
- She is homeless after mum kicked her out
- Marina International graduates doing well for The Gambia
- OPINION: I am hopeful and confident about the future of The Gambia
Page 4 of 316