They are among the BIGGEST Jamaican reggae stars and now Fantan Mojah, Lutan Fyah and Norris Man are set to perform at the Independence Stadium on the 5th January.
The event, which is organized by famous DJ Che Fyah of Judgement Sound, is expected to attract hundreds of Gambian reggae enthusiasts.
Controversial musician One Pac said Friday in an interview with Gambian Talents TV that no Gambian will own more than one compound if he becomes president.
“If I become president I would not allow anyone to own more than one compound.”
The Bakau-born singer urged wealthy Gambians to be more
Fatou Jawo’s ex-husband, Sheikh Ahmad Ceesay is soon to be married.
He surprised everyone on Monday when he wrote on Facebook: “I am getting married on the 23rd of January 2019.
However, Sheikh did not disclose any information about his fiancée.
This will be his 3rd or 4thmarriage. He was married
Eloquent, charismatic, coherently clear and audible as the former USA president, Modou Jallow, known as Obama, won the Kids Podium held at the Djembe Beach Hotel on Sunday.
The 14-year -old stunned the spectators with his amazing execution of words and his transitional flow of ideas.
Nicknamed Obama due to
Eighteen of West Africa’s most beautiful women are heading to The Gambia, after it was chosen to host the Miss West Africa International 2019.
Speaking to What’s On-Gambia, Ida Bidwell-Mansaray of Biddy Promotions disclosed the prestigious event will be held on the 4thJanuary at the Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
O’boy and Gambian Child have denied widespread rumours that they were arrested by the police for their controversial song, Imam.
The music video of the song has already generated more than 400,000 YouTube views since it was uploaded on the 5th November 2018.
O’ Boy told What’s On-Gambia: “We were never arrested
Football star Steve Trawally has become the latest celebrity to spend thousands of Dalasis on a dog, while some of his neighbours are struggling to get enough food to eat.
The dog recently gatecrashed his interview with Star TV. The journalists were at Steve’s house to find out more about
- Gambian migrant launches new fashion brand in England
- Size matters! Men with heavy wives are 10 times happier
- Meet the backway boy who’s now a PhD student
- Celebration of Fula culture set for December 29
- CONGRATULATIONS! Afrodeezy lands presenting job in Senegal
- President Adama Barrow’s son is ‘living large’ in the USA
- O’Boy & Gambian Child make YouTube history with ONE MILLION views
- Meet Maimuna Bah, who could become Gambia's next First Lady
- UTG’s Michael Jalloh wins best exhibition project at ITCA
- Meet the new AGERA executive team