She’s famous on social media for stirring up controversies, but Eva Sarr’s latest comments have sparked a huge amount of backlash.
According to the UK-based social media commentator, the Seneras of the Upper River Region are not Gambians and should not be issued ID cards.
“Is only in The Gambia
Rumours are swirling that Nathalie Gomez has been evicted from her Kololi house, which was gifted to her by former President Yahya Jammeh.
According to a source, the socialite was asked to move out by the Janneh Commission as they continue their investigations into Jammeh’s belongings and financial dealings during
American rap star, Kanye West and his wife, Kim Kardashian might be heading to The Gambia in the coming days.
It was announced that Kanye is visiting African countries to work on his next album. He will be producing music and shooting some videos during the trip.
The rapper and
The platform, dubbedGamDesigners, was co-founded by England-based Gambian businessman, Almamo Fatty. He told What’s On-Gambia: “The initiative seeks to promote our local fashion designers and improve the quality of local
Pape Diouf, lead vocal of conscious generation band, has over the weekend fulfilled what he has been longing for years, his own soiree at the hallowed Accord Hotel Arena (formerly Bercy).
Inevitably, comparison with Wally Seck was always going to happen given their rivalry over the years.
A 14-year-old boy, who was stabbed in the neck with a pair of scissors, was allegedly left to die by health workers at the Faji Kunda Major Health Centre on the grounds that there was no police report.
This was revealed by NAWEC's managing director's wife, Ramou Ceesay Fatajo in
The Senegambia Run for Integration is a relay run from Yelitenda, in The Gambia to Dakar, the capital of Senegal, covering a distance of 320km.
This event was conceived by Mr George Gomez, teaming with Camp Africa in partnership with the Senegalo-Gambian Secretariat, Gambia Athletics Association and supported by the
- Lebanese restaurant accused of racism against Gambians
- OPINION: We can't afford to repeat the mistakes of the past
- Gambian boy becomes first foreign-born footballer to play for Malaysia
- Dutch philanthropist appeals to Barrow NOT to betray Gambians
- Senegambia sugar babies at each other's throats
- Femi Mahoney suggests Dr Ismaila Ceesay would make a good president
- Davido to become first international star to perform at QCity
- Brikama to establish new political party
- Primary school children in Brikama get Dutch pen pals
- UDP supporter claims Diaspora Gambians are using Awa Sisay against First Lady