A young Gambian who travelled to England to better his chances in life has launched a new street fashion brand inspired by his 2-year-old son.
Lamin Gibba lives in Newcastle after meeting his British wife, Danielle in London. Their son, Jackson inspired him to develop his own fashion brand.
A recent study by an American university has found that men who marry heavy women are happier and always live longer.
According to newspaper reports, the study, which attracted a lot of buzz in many countries, showed that men who have heavy women tend to smile more often in comparison
A young Gambian, who took the back way to Europe, is now a PhD student at the University of Valencia in Spain.
Alagie Jinkang left the Gambia shortly after completing his Higher Teacher’s Certificate, crossing the Mediterranean Sea in a Smuggler’s boat.
He eventually reached Italy, where he was granted
On Saturday, December 29, the annual celebration of Fula culture by Fulbe Africa will be back for its 6th anniversary at the Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
The event, scheduled from 16:00 to 22:00, is set be another dynamic showcase of the diverse gifts of the Fula community in The Gambia.
Former radio presenter Afrodeezy Njie has been confirmed as one of the new hosts on Senegal’s L’obs TV.
“Alhamdulilah,” she wrote on Facebook.
Afrodeezy had always confessed her desire to become a TV star in Senegal, and it seems her prayers have been answered by God.
The former radio DJ
While the majority of Gambians are struggling to make ends meet, President Adama Barrow’s son has been busy showing off his luxury lifestyle on Instagram.
Baba, or Ghost as he likes to be known to his followers, moved to the USA shortly after his father was sworn-in as the country’s
O’Boy and Gambian Child have made YouTube history with their single, Churaay Gongo.
The famous song, which was released in 2016, is the second music video produced in The Gambia to reach one million views on YouTube.
With O’Boy and Gambian Child now under the management of Shy Boy Production,
- Meet Maimuna Bah, who could become Gambia's next First Lady
- UTG’s Michael Jalloh wins best exhibition project at ITCA
- Meet the new AGERA executive team
- Modou Barrow and wife accused of abandoning their newborn baby
- This is the glass cup that F Jawo returned to Sheikh Ahmad Ceesay
- Brand new classrooms for Brusubi children
- ST is now the richest Gambian rapper
- Gambian girl becomes barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Meet the young people behind Gunjur News Online
- All set for ST’s Saluto album launching
Page 6 of 303