Famous journalist, Kebba Camara has accused Fast Ali restaurant in Westfield of racism in a Facebook post after he was asked to leave because he only ordered a drink.
In the post, Kebba wrote: “The girls working there are fantastic. They are nice people. But the Lebanese there are racist
You know you have a problem when your president thinks it's ok to accept gifts from anonymous business people.
You know you have a problem when your legislators think its ok to accept money from the president.
You know you have a problem when your government think the only way
The son of a Serahule migrant has become the first foreign-born to play for Malaysia’s national team, Harimau Malaya.
Muhamadou Sumareh, who was granted Malaysian citizen recently, will make his debut on Friday when the national team takes on Sri Lanka in a friendly in Colombia.
He moved to the
A Dutch philanthropist has appealed to President Adama Barrow NOT to betray the trust the people of The Gambia reposed in him.
In an interview with What’s On-Gambia, Esther, who is currently sponsoring two Gambian families, said the country needs responsible leadership to make life easier for citizens.
“I heard there
There is chaos in Senegambia.
Some of the country’s famous sugar babies are currently at each other’s throats, accusing one another of sleeping with elderly married men.
In audio recordings that are making the rounds on social media, one Binta Sanyang was accused of sleeping with a popular hotelier (name
One of The Gambia's most outspoken political activists on social media, Femi Mahoney has praised Dr Ismaila Ceesay, suggesting he would make an excellent president after Barrow.
In a recent Facebook post that generated more than 80 likes, Femi wrote: “Dr Ismaila Ceesay should be the Independent Leader for PDOIS,
Davido will in December become the first international musician to headline the first major concert at QCity in Bijilo presented by Fast Entertainment and powered by Waka J VIP and Fizzle Entertainment.
Expected to attract thousands of Naija music enthusiasts in the country, the highly anticipated concert is announced to
- Brikama to establish new political party
- Primary school children in Brikama get Dutch pen pals
- UDP supporter claims Diaspora Gambians are using Awa Sisay against First Lady
- King Pata tells Police: Leave the ghetto youths alone!
- Fatou Camara abandons Fatoumata Bah for Fatima Jabbe
- Barrow allegedly wants UDP to cancel December congress
- Do you want an affordable plot of land in an area that’s becoming popular?
- Duma sen morom: Saffie Saine looks stunning in new photo
- European philanthropist tells EU to investigate Barrow’s excessive spending
- Support Gambian music: ST to launch his "Saluto" album at the stadium
Page 6 of 295