She has one of the best Gambian butts created by the Almighty God.
Susan Njie, also known as Amy Minaj, recently took to Facebook to share a photo showing off her behind as she enjoyed a day soaking up the Italian sun.
Some of her followers were quick to comment,
Brussels Airlines has been accused of ripping off Gambians by charging more than D13, 000 for a one-way ticket from Banjul to Dakar.
Former minister Bai-Mass Taal recently tried to book a flight from Dakar only to find out it was going to cost him a lot of money.
Bakary Bunja Darboe, fondly known as BB, was The Gambia’s vice president for ten years (1982-1992). He now lives in the United Kingdom with his wife, Mbarreh.
BB was born in Kiang Dumbutu but raised in the Greater Banjul Area by the late Seyfo Sanjally Bojang. He is widely believed
People listed here are all citizens of The Republic of The Gambia living home and abroad. We do (on occasion) include those that have either lived within the country or abroad for most of their youthful life, or have made a significant contribution to The Gambia in their personal endeavours.
Singateh has teamed up with upcoming dancehall star, A2 for the release of his new single, Kai Wah Ma.
The single, which arrived on Friday, has already garnered thousands of views online.
One of Singateh’s fans, Sarjo D King wrote on Facebook: “Madd tune!”
Another fan, Singha Singateh
President Adama Barrow and Vice President Ousainou Darboe have paid their respects to Aja Asombi Bojang, putting aside politics to honour the former president’s mother.
Aja Asombi, who was living in Equatorial Guinea with his son, was announced deceased on Friday, 27th July.
The Vice President and leader of the United
Naoto Kanteh is a name well-known to some Mandinka griots in The Gambia. He has been part of the Gambian entertainment industry since 2004 and has taken part in hundreds of cultural events across the country.
Promoting the Mandinka culture in Japan is now his key focus.
“I first came
- Ghanaians claim Princess Shyngle’s tiny waist and shapely backside is fake
- Ras Askia threatens to sue ex-girlfriend for gifts and money he gave her
- Frustrated SSHFC staff go spiritual and place “juju” in MD’s office
- OPINION: Ebrima Sankareh lied about Jammeh’s leaked audios
- Ya Ida Jallow tells Barrow: We don’t need mosques!
- Record number of 1,700 Muslims to go for Hajj
- Why is Sarjo Mballow-Barrow hiding?
- Alieu Bah defends gays – and Gambians really aren’t happy
- Peetah Morgan to perform at Chris Black’s birthday bash
- Appeal to tourists: Say NO to all-inclusive holidays!
Page 7 of 287