Two children have been expelled from a private school in Fajara because their mother transferred their elder sister to another private school without notice.
Owned by Lawyer Mary Samba, Groupe Scolaire Diana Mariam is one of the newest private schools in the country.
The parents of the children were
US-based Gambian author, Saikou Camara says Nusrat is a breeding ground for Taliban terrorists, Armitage a concentration camp for kids who are hated by their parents and abused by villagers; Saints a Las Vegas club of promiscuous thugs, potheads, gamblers and petty thieves.
He also writes that Ndow’s produced the
A new radio station, King FM has entered the local market.
Based in Tallinding, King FM - which promises a range of socially and politically-focused talk-based content - has started broadcasting since last week.
The radio’s managing director, Gibbi S. Jallow, popularly known as Daddy G, said: “We want to
Self-confessed serial killer, Alagie Moofa Kanyi was very abusive to his ex-wife, according to information reaching What’s On-Gambia.
The couple separated shortly after Kanyi was evicted from a compound in Brikama Missira for violently abusing her.
A source disclosed: “The landlord kicked him out because he was always assaulting his
The sister of Ousman Koro Ceesay has publicly thanked Gambians who have sympathised with them following Alagie Kanyi’s chilling revelations about her brother’s murder.
The former soldier recently confessed at the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRRC) that he participated in the gruesome killing of the 33-year-old finance minister.
Seedy Njie isn’t done with the University of The Gambia (UTG) yet.
The ex-minister, who was a key member of the former ruling party, has returned to the university to complete his degree.
According to a source, he left the UTG in 2016 to focus on his career responsibilities as
“They are heroes!”
That was DJ Fireman’s description of “backway Boys”, some of whom were recently deported from Germany after their asylum requests were rejected.
In an interview with What’s On-Gambia, the popular DJ said: “The reasons why they took the back way to Europe is to lift their
- Jali Madi's 'Kana Keh' video hits 100,000 views in less than two weeks
- Gambian students arrive in Holland for one-week visit
- Cess Ngom to launch new album in December 2019
- A list of people whose names might have been taken to Barrow’s marabouts
- Horeja Bala-Gaye wins hearts on social media
- Fatou Camara ends feud with Mama Linguere following brother's death
- New details are emerging about Singhateh brothers
- OPINION: Let's make Gambia great for the future.
- Why is government tight-lipped on the details of the Banjul Rehabilitation Project?
- You’re not welcome! UTG students refused visas to the USA
Page 7 of 316