Jali Madi Kanuteh’s new music video for his just-released single Kana Keh featuring Aida Samba has just passed 100,000 views on YouTube.
The video, which was uploaded on the American video sharing website on the 14th February, was unquestionably received with a great response from his fans.
One of them commented: “Jali
Six senior secondary school students from The Gambia have arrived in Holland on Monday for a one-week exchange visit.
Bubacarr Dibba, Matida Bojang, Sallymatou Bojang, Fatoumatta Gassama, Bintou Hydara, Mariama Kinteh and their project coordinator, Ebrima Sonko are staying with Dutch families in the city of Castricum.
It is all
Cess Ngom’s new music is going to land later this year, the songstress has confirmed to What’s On-Gambia.
While the official title of Cess’ new album is currently unknown, she disclosed on social media that it would be launched on the 7thDecember, 2019 at the Jaama Hall, Kairaba Beach Hotel.
President Adama Barrow is allegedly doing everything possible to silence his critics as he prepares to establish his own political party to avoid being a one-term president. Here are some of the people whose names might have been taken to the marabouts:
Dr Ismaila Ceesay
A lecturer at the University
With her intelligence and beauty, it’s no wonder Horeja Bala-Gaye has been making hearts flutter since she started gracing our screens.
The gorgeous young woman is the deputy lead counsel at the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRRC), which was established to look into alleged human rights violations during the
After almost three years, the beef between Fatou Camara and Mama Linguere Sarr has finally come to an end. They ended their feud after the sudden death of Fatou’s eldest brother, who was close to both of them.
Lamin Camara passed away while visiting his siblings in the USA. Taken
New details are emerging about Edward and Peter Singhateh’s past. The famous biracial brothers are among those accused of committing atrocities during the two-year military rule of the Armed Forces Provisional Ruling Council (AFPRC)
According to famous social media commenter, Femi Mahoney, the “barbaric nature” of the Singhateh brothers may
- OPINION: Let's make Gambia great for the future.
- Why is government tight-lipped on the details of the Banjul Rehabilitation Project?
- You’re not welcome! UTG students refused visas to the USA
- Barrow’s son proves he is still a normal young man
- Meet seven celebrities who are poor
- Grandfather accused of impregnating Grade 9 student
- Here are the powerful young women at the TRRC
- Gambian girl working on device that could detect diseases including malaria
- OPINION: Marina International, other private schools in Gambia are rip offs
- Liking foreign music is fine, but let's also support our musicians
Page 8 of 316