Alieu Bah has caused controversy yet again after he said that Gambian gay men and lesbian women should not be discriminated against, but respected.
In a Facebook post, the outspoken activist wrote: “When will the day come when Muslims will realise lesbians, gays, transgender, bisexual, queer and asexual are a
Germany-based Gambian reggae promoter, Chris Black is marking his birthday with bash in Stuttgart on Friday, 27th July featuring Jamaican superstar, Peetah Morgan.
DJ Masta Lion, Selekta Adi and Gim Savage are also set to perform for Chris Black’s birthday bash.
The promoter, his wife and friends will be in attendance
We are appealing to holidaymakers choosing to visit The Gambia, to please purchase your holidays responsibly, and with consideration for our local communities and businesses that are so dependent on you.
Our well-being and sustainability depend greatly on the ethical choices that you make.
The Gambia is a developing country,
Alarmed by the increasing environmental threat owing to the plastic menace, the children of Swallow Centre for Emancipating Education in Manjai Kunda have launched an anti-plastic campaign.
They want to encourage Gambians to give up plastic bags and explore alternative packaging.
The principal of Swallow Centre for Emancipating Education, which
The Gambian soldier who suddenly died in Darfur, Sudan while serving on a UN peacekeeping mission was a father of five.
Arrangements are being made for Bakary Danso’s body to be sent to the country for burial.
A family friend told What’s On-Gambia that his death was sudden and unexpected.
President Adama Barrow’s Banjul -Barra Bridge would be a massive undertaking.
A reliable insider at the Ministry of Works, Construction and Infrastructure disclosed to What’s On-Gambia that the 10km bridge will cost 750m Dollars.
“The Chinese have done their feasibility study, but they made it clear to the government that it
President Adama Barrow has departed the State House on Monday on his second Nationwide Tour as president.
In a press release, his office revealed: "In fulfilment of section 222 (15) of the 1997 Constitution of the Republic of The Gambia, His Excellency, President Adama Barrow will embark on a nationwide
- Reims' D100m deal for Gambia's Yusupha Njie cancelled
- Designer Mass Mizzle not bothered about gay rumours
- Darboe becomes first male VP since Saihou Sabally
- Seven famous Gambians with light-skinned wives
- Jammeh continues to receive 5-star treatment in Malabo as Barrow struggles to unite his gov’t
- Gambians show support for England’s Three Lions
- Reims sign Yusupha Njie in D100m deal from Boavista
- Kerr Fatou becomes first online media outlet to face defamation lawsuit
- No Gambian again at NBA draft
- Is Pa Modou Bojang the most famous journalist in the New Gambia?
Page 9 of 287