Is President Adama Barrow's government really serious about saving enough to deal with the country's financial crisis?
Rumours have been circulating that the president and his family receive D8219 every day for their food (depass).
One of Barrow's most outspoken critics, Yunus Hydara, who works in the British health sector,
Coastal Elite Properties, located on the new Kololi Highway in Senegambia, is currently offering an unbeatable 36 MONTHS / 3 YEAR payment plan for the remaining plots at their Coastal Garden Estate (CGE) in Katchumeh Gunjur.
They are currently selling plots at a fast pace and have very limited plots
England-based Gambian footballer, Modou Barrow opted out from playing an important AFCON qualifier on Saturday claiming he needed to be beside his pregnant wife.
Some Gambian football enthusiasts believed him and supported his decision, but to their surprise, photos of the player having a nice time in Stockholm hit the
The Gambia's deputy ambassador to the United States, Mustapha Sosseh has joined the growing list of Barrow appointees who are taking second wives.
The diplomat tied the knot with his second wife after his appointment by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
One Facebook user, Fatoumatta Jallow Bah was among the
Brikama-born journalist, Sheriff Bojang Jnr is the new president of the Gambia Press Union. He's among the youngest ever to occupy the position.
Here are ten things you should know about him:
1. Sheriff had an early introduction to journalism when he was a student at Bottrop Technical Senior Secondary
Here are some of the young people employed by the Truth, Reconciliation and Reparations Commission (TRRC) to help them gather evidence and uncover information on the human rights abuses committed during Jammeh’s 22-year-old rule.
Musu Bakoto Sawo
A lecturer at the University of The Gambia, Musu holds a Master of
A book on the life and career of the late Islamic scholar, Oustass Omar Bun Jeng is set to hit the bookstores in the Greater Banjul Area.
According to reports reaching What's On-Gambia, the book, The Life of Sheikh Bun Jeng 1946-1995, will be launched on the 22nd September.
- OPINION: Selective prosecution can’t eliminate tribalism in Gambia
- 2018 Christmas and New Year holidays: All the artists confirmed to perform
- Aisha Gaye tipped to become Gambia’s leading female hajj guide
- Meet the students who topped the 2018 GABECE
- Gambia vs Algeria: Modou Barrow puts wife before country
- CONGRATULATIONS: First Lady finally gets a Facebook page
- Youssou Ndour pays homage to Gambian music legend Badou Jobe
- Nusrat’s Mr Annan to be laid to rest on Saturday
- Anger over BAFROW charging more than D50, 000 for labour and delivery service
- Princess Shyngle confirms she once dated Michael Essien
Page 2 of 287